In this feature of the Nature's Defense SERIES we will explore the powerful uses to help you increase & build your Health protection, relief & immunity.
ND (Nature's Defense) has a number of benefits (backed by studies), a few of which include:
- Eliminates airborne bacteria
- Supports your immune system
- Kills toxic molds, 99.96% of bacteria, and viruses (10 mins exposure)
- Works with the body’s natural defenses
- Supports oral health
- inhibitory effects against respiratory tract pathogens
- potent fungitoxicant
- it is one of nature’s most powerful natural home remedies.
All members of the family, even children and babies, can use this remarkable oil with excellent results. (always test for sensitivity).
Use Nature's Defense oil for flu, colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throat, strep, toothache, cuts, poison ivy, cold sores, shingles, joint pain, headaches, gum health, warts, fungus, congestion, stings, bites, cuts, wounds, an immune stimulant & much more!
- Boost your immune system: Diffuse ND essential oil in your home to support the immune system during cold & flu season. Placing a few drops near a vent can help rid the air of germs that could otherwise lead to illness.
- You can also mix with a carrier oil and apply to the bottom of the feet for an extra boost! Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil for children. Rub in to their feet morning & night.
- Fill a 1oz glass jar with coconut oil, add 15-20 drops ND Oil, stir it up, and you’re ready to go!
- WASH your hands in a way that won't strip your immune system or tear your hands up - but still Defends + Protects with Nature's Defense Soap Concentrate!
- NOURISH your hands + body with soothing repairing Nature's Defense Lotion Bar!
General support + Sore throat: Gargle with 1 drop of ND oil in water in 8 ounces of water and a pinch of salt. The most effective way to use ND essential oil as it absorbs easily into the mucous membranes while you gargle. It is very supportive to the respiratory and immune systems.
RESPIRATORY & Congestion SUPPORT:
Dilute with a carrier oil and massage over chest and lower back. Adding a warn compress over the chest for a few minutes will amplify the effect.
Add 1 drop to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
- Take a vegetable capsule full every day for relief of illness symptoms or add a drop or two to water 3x/day (helps to froth the water)
- Dental health: Add 5 drops to an open container of toothpaste, put the lid on, and then squish it around to mix it up.
- Help get rid of tooth and gum pain: A drop of oil applied to the gum can help soothe dental pain.
- Oil pulling: Add 1 drop to a Tablespoon of coconut oil for oil pulling.
- Homemade hand sanitizer: Combine 1/3 cup aloe vera gel, 1/4 cup witch hazel, 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil, and 40 drops ND essential oil in a bowl. Mix well and transfer to your squeeze or pump bottle. This makes about 4 ounces.
- Warts: Modify the duct tape method for wart removal by applying the ND essential oil and then covering the area with duct tape. Keep covered for 12 hours, then remove duct tape, add another drop of oil, and cover with a fresh piece of duct tape.
- Poison Ivy: Apply with Carrier Oil to poison ivy rashes to relieve the itch.
- Allergies: Inhale for the relief of allergy symptoms.
- Cuts & Wounds: Apply 1-3 drops around cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Headache: Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth. Hold to nose & breath in, expel through mouth.
- Stings & Bites: Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Apply to broken bones or joints with Carrier Oil for pain relief and to heal.
- Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
- Shingles: Mix 2-4 drops with Coconut Oil and rub on daily for relief of shingle pain.
- Apply to the toes and feet to combat foot fungus.